The more inclusive, the better.
At ADP, we believe the best ideas thrive in an inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives. That’s why we made it the cornerstone of our one-of-a-kind culture.
No glass ceilings here.
Our annual Women in Leadership events bring together female executives from ADP offices around the world. The multi-day forum includes prominent speakers on the topics of leadership, personal development and social responsibility.
Food for the mind and soul: That’s how we do it here.
Sharing what we have in common.
Champions for change. A passion for our work. And the inspiration we get from one another. That’s what makes working here special.
Learning from each other.
ADP’s Business Resource Groups help associates connect globally with a network of people that share common interests and experiences. These connections make ADP stronger as a company, by helping to:
- Promote the value of diversity and cultural awareness.
- Accelerate associate engagement, retention and career development.
- Support talent acquisition initiatives through new avenues.
- Identify business and volunteer outreach opportunities.
- Address changing business demands with an eye on the next generation.
- Build relationships with diverse markets in our communities.
- Enhance our products to meet the needs of diverse associate populations around the world.
“The best organizations embody an inclusive culture that extends beyond the Diversity & Inclusion function. Their leaders drive performance and innovation by demonstrating to their employees and to the world that people belong and are integral to the organization’s purpose.”
Chief Diversity and Talent Officer
Interested in learning more about ADP’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Take a look at our latest Global Corporate Social Responsibility Report to see what ADP is doing around our CEO Action Pledge, pay equity, female and minority representation, community, green initiatives, and more.