At ADP, we’re not just thinkers, we’re doers. We foster an environment that encourages creative thinking and putting ideas to the test. Here, you will create amazing products that help the world’s busiest professionals become more productive and happier at work. Using lean startup principles, our teams create brilliantly-designed, user-friendly products focused on data-visualization, social, mobile and digital payments. That’s where you come in.
We are consistently ranked on Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” and Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Companies” lists. That’s some serious street cred, if we do say so ourselves. But just in case you need more, we know one of the key factors about working here is the amazing people you’ll meet. We hire industry-leading professionals from all backgrounds and experiences with two core values in mind: passion and fun. After all, life’s too short to work in a job with people you aren’t absolutely in love with. (And we mean that in the most professional way possible.)
Join us in our Innovation Center located in the heart of Pasadena featuring open floor plans, ample windows, light colors, and a dynamic casual collaborative environment.
The Intern — Website Design and Development will work directly with our Center’s Senior Director and product development leadership stakeholders to plan, design, develop, and release a website that conveys the essence of ADPs Pasadena Innovation Center. The internship experience will culminate in the transition of website ownership to Innovation Center leadership.
WHAT WILL YOU DO…
- Work with key stakeholders to assess existing materials, end goals, and develop a plan for website development based on website design, wireframes, and draft copy
- Leverage requirements to design a website that conveys the essence of ADPs Pasadena Innovation Center
- Establish website utilizing existing materials and text, pictures, and video elements to be developed
- Lead review with key stakeholders for acceptance and launch website
- Execute plan to transition website ownership to Innovation Center leadership for ongoing maintenance and refresh, as planned
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN…
- Experience working with corporate leaders to help identify and achieve strategic goals
- Consulting, web design, web development, and project management experience
- Collaboration with a diverse group of individuals and their leaders to achieve a common goal
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
We are seeking students with drive and motivation, who desire real corporate experience and want to make a valuable contribution to ADP:
- Must be a matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- May 2018, December 2018 or May 2019 grad
- Highly self-motivated and capable of project ownership
- Detail-orientated, organized, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess an understanding of design principles
- Experience with website design and web development via WordPress
- Interest in an intern experience in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Coursework, or degree, in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent is a plus, but not necessary
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.