ADP is hiring a Payroll Implementation Specialist.
- Does the opportunity to problem-solve get your blood pumping? Do you enjoy thinking outside-of-the- box to find solutions?
- Are you ready to grow your career at an established, respected, global company?
- Do you want to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Yes? This could be the role for you. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
As a Payroll Implementation Specialist, imagine yourself as part of the "new client welcome committee"… but with a special twist. When you join our payroll implementation team, you onboard new payroll clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. The goal is to make sure our products and services deliver and exceed client expectations, but you’re not doing it alone. We’re with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you’ll sense you’re making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Implementation at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Implement ADP’s payroll solutions. You’ll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information — helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our payroll products with ease. You’ll provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Serve as the subject matter expert. You will use your expertise to help lead the workflow of the project team. You will apply industry and product knowledge to optimize system configurations and product upgrades.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention. You will use your problem-solving and relationship-building skills to provide timely solution delivery within client-defined timelines. You will remain engaged with your clients throughout implementation, until your clients are successfully running ADP solutions and use your influence and impact to help clients address and analyze their needs.
- Resolve issues and provide solutions. With your initiative and know-how, you’ll do this with minimal direction on procedural matters. With your attention to detail, you will ensure accuracy of all aspects of client set up.
- Collaborate. You’ll exchange routine information with members of your client project team, including priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise. You will interact with ADP associates in sales and customer service. You will be encouraged to provide input to management on process improvement and product enhancements. You may also coach, mentor, and serve as an escalation point for less-experienced implementation specialists.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working in a Business-to-Business client service/customer service interface or systems integration environment
- High school diploma or equivalent in education and experience.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is a plus.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.