The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC), powered by ADP turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed for team leaders. Grounded in decades of research on what drives engagement and performance, our technology, coaching, and education offerings help companies build more teams like their best teams.
Are you always thinking of newer, better ways to lay out a page?
Are you the very best at bringing a design vision to life?
Are you energized when pixels are in perfect order?
If your answer to these questions is an enthusiastic “yes”then please keep reading!
A job at The Marcus Buckingham Company is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. What do we do at TMBC? We Fuel Engagement. Accelerate Performance. Leader by Leader. Team by Team. Why do we do it? Because we are passionate about transforming people and organizations through Strengths. We believe that in order to be your best, you need to bring your best. And that is why we have a team of people who are ridiculously excited to wake up and work. A team of game-changers who get the chance to make a difference, every day.
Do you want to be part of something amazing? The Creative Team is looking for our next super-talented Graphic Designer – Production Artist.
You will be a member of our in-house creative design team, reporting to the Creative Director and working closely with other designers, UX specialists, and content creators. You will help bring our “big ideas” to life, pixel by pixel, and apply them in print, digital, and web. About 50% of your time in this role will be creative design, and the other 50% will be production design. You will see projects through completion.
And we’d be privileged to see your portfolio of all the work you are most proud of.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
- Delivering amazing digital InDesign files with perfect layout, design concepts, and following brand guidelines
- Handling multiple design projects with detail and excellence
- Working in Illustrator to create custom graphics and icons
- Building creative PowerPoint decks that inspire the audience
- Using clean design aesthetic and brand guidelines throughout all work
- Meeting with the creative leader, project managers and other stakeholders to discuss business objectives and requirements
- Supporting and assisting other designers and content developers in the creation of art assets for both PPT and digital production
- Creating new ideas and concepts to help the design team
- Preparing files for web
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
- Great work ethic, with a hardworking, professional “get it done“ attitude
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to develop and refine design concepts and solutions, sometimes heading up design projects
- Capability to work effectively in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including a proven ability to write in a clear and grammatically correct manner
- Partnering skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s/associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3–6 years of professional experience in traditional art/layout design and digital/web production
- Strong design aesthetics that are clean and sophisticated
- Understanding of layout for digital and/or print
- Solid layout design and digital knowledge
- Core skill set in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
- Ability to be organized, self-directed and efficient while managing multiple and complex projects in a timely manner is a must
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint),
- It’s a PLUS if you know how to use After Effects and Premier, Sketch, Clickup, Miro and Smartsheet
Perks + Benefits!
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Top Notch Benefits Package, including:
- 401K with an up to 6% match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health + Wellness Support
- This position is remote/work from home
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.