Locație(ii) de muncă: Maitland, FL, US
ADP is hiring a Client Service Representative. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Client Service Representative will provide a variety of services to clients including:
- Ensure client satisfaction through delivery of Stellar Service
- Act as first level support and subject matter expert
- Educate clients on product features and functionality
- Effectively handle inbound inquiries with quality and within established metrics and SLA’s
- Record client concerns and actions taken
- Perform routine research and work with internal and external business partners to resolve issues
- Complete assigned daily tasks
- Assist in analysis of client performance to ensure maximum utilization
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients and new associates by providing technical expertise, guidance and training as needed.
- Effectively handle all client inquires with quality and within the established SLA’s.
- Contact and visit high profile clients proactively to ensure satisfaction and retention. Prepare and deliver account review presentations. Perform regular analysis of assigned accounts to identify successes and opportunity for improvement.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Coordinate client level pojects including addition of features, client mergers and acquisitions, regulatory changes, etc.
- Meet department standards and metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education and work experience.
- 1-3 years of direct client servicing experience required.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Citiți mai multe despre această slujbă