ADP is hiring a Associate OTI Specialist.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Perform recording/processing of Order entry, Billing and roll call transactions accurately. Conform to ADP’s standard operating procedures and processes to meet production and client requirements and SLAs. Thorough documentation of all cases and resolutions and attaching them in oracle OTC/E-start.
- Build deeper understanding of ADP offered products, services (be upfront with payroll packages, newly added features, promos and discount scheme) as well as various other sub processes within OTI space.
- Continuous support and timely response to Sales, Implementation and Shared Services Teams for resolution of inquiries and escalations.
- Timely acceptance and effective resolution of cases submitted to the OTI group via E-start/E-access/Sales Force is required. Ensure appropriate follow up through and follow up communication with Resource management team for resolution of disputed/pending items.
- Develop sound understanding of Oracle OTC and other relevant systems and applications in order to effectively perform assigned duties related to order entry, billing and roll call.
- Prepare and Maintain all process logs/templates on timely and accurate basis
- Strive for becoming Subject Matter expert on one of the areas in OTI administration (Order entry, billing and roll call).
- Assist in identifying/developing internal controls in the process to avoid external spills and focus on improving quality of the team.
- Perform exceptional processing support for the Shared Service teams
- Assist with transfer of knowledge or dissemination of policy and procedure changes to assist other OTI teams with gaining proficiency
- Perform with product migrations and other Order Entry and Billing special projects
- Assist on systematic and timely resolution of client impacting issues related to Billing, Order Entry, and Roll Call
- Conduct research, and work closely with the First Invoice Review team to help create Root Cause Analysis (RCA Documentation) that can be used to understand factors impacting quality of Order entry and can be presented directly to our internal clients, and monitor success of resolution.
- Focus/participate on continuous improvement and finding better ways of doing the job. Perform data analysis to identify systematic issues. Identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, also maintains stats and record issues to develop a trend analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Shared Services
- Develop and drive implementation of systematic issues prevention plans. Track and report success of all prevention plans
- Build relationships of trust, respect, and partnership by providing stellar service to our external clients and our internal production and support teams.
- Work directly with OTI team leadership and external clients to resolve areas of dissatisfaction and prevent further occurrences
- Maintain any documentation for monthly SOX Audits for Key Controls required by Management
Associate OTI Specialist
Fresher out of college or Typically 6 to 12 months of experience in any F&A function (i.e. Billing, AP/AR processor, payroll executive). Should be well versed with MS office applications. Exposure to ERP applications like SAP, Oracle will be an added advantage. Should be a quick learner and possesses strong comprehension skills. Will be responsible to learn and perform on any one of area of OTI Administration (order entry, billing and roll call). Assist in research and Resolution of routine queries raised by other shared services teams pertaining to ORB. Strong communication skills and ability to work/deliver under pressure situations. Ready to work extended hours during month end close. Perform Adhoc tasks as assigned my Supervisor/Manager.
Typically at least 12 months in any ORB or F&A role (i.e. Billing Specialist, AP processor, accounting executive) knowledge of ADP Finance platforms, tools, and client specific information with an expert ability to navigate those applications. Has a thorough understanding of internal ADP departments and their roles in the Order entry, billing and roll call processes. Takes ownership in a single area of OTI Administration (order entry, billing and roll call) and perform activities in timely and accurate manner. Assist in research and Resolution of complex queries/escalations raised by other shared services teams pertaining to ORB. Strong communication skills and proficiency in MS office applications. Demonstrated expertise in one or two areas of ORB administration (Order Entry, Billing, Roll Call,), and can manage multiple tasks while responding effectively to changing priorities. Strong comprehension skills.
OTI Specialist II
Typically at least 18 months in any one of OTI function or other finance team with exposure to ADP finance platform. Considered expert in the ability to troubleshoot and understand how ADP’s products inter relate. May be utilized in extremely complex OTI issues. Demonstrates service orientation and professionalism while frequently talking to any members of the Sales teams, issue resolution or resource management, Implementation teams, and/or other ADP BUs to collect information, research issues, and present resolution in a timely manner for smooth completion of order entry, billing and roll calls. Works with limited supervision, demonstrates effective teamwork, and takes an active role in guiding and educating less tenured associates. Recognized as a deep level technical SME in a single area of OTI Administration (order entry, billing and roll call) and/or demonstrated expertise in two or more areas of OTI administration and can manage multiple tasks while responding effectively to changing priorities. Demonstrated ability to perform data analysis to identify systematic issues. Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and track impact of systematic issue prevention plans. Assist manager/supervise in building and adherence to deeper internal process controls for prevention of errors, issues in the processes
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor.
- Perform processing of Order Entry, Billing and roll call transactions accurately and within stipulated timelines.
- Work closely with all Shared Service teams to research and resolve issues and provide production exception reports (RCA).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent in work experience.
- 0-1 years OTI experience or the equivalent in the areas of: Order Entry, Billing, Issue resolution, Problem Solving, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll, Roll Call, etc.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- General knowledge of ADP Policies associated with one or two areas in OTI administration (Order Entry, Billing and roll call).
- Effectively able to work under strict deadlines.
- Successful performance as an intermediate level OTI Specialist (Billing, Order Entry, Roll Call) with resultant expertise in post-production issues.
- Proficiency in using a PC and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of logic, analysis techniques, critical thought. Requires communication skills – Verbal, Listening and Written. Problem solving skills. Requires advanced knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- In-depth knowledge of order entry, billing, and roll call sales policy and procedures.
- This position requires a detail oriented person who is a team player. Reliability in all aspects of the job to include attendance and punctuality. Very collaborative environment necessary to deal with periods of intense work and deadlines.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.