Locație(ii) de muncă: Bucharest, Bucuresti, RO
Perform analysis of administrative activities for defining the specifications that meet the customer configuration needs.
Collaborate on a daily basis with the Swiss client via the ticketing tool, with 3rd parties and with Payroll specialist in Tunis.
Coordinate services by procedures and policies; monitoring administrative tasks according to the contract; maintaining the level of services done until now.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
- Process data from client payroll-files to register for social security or tax the entries, leavers and other mutations with online tools from AVS etc.
- Being the contact point for 3rd parties like AVS, Pension Fund, tax authorities and other in languages German and English
- Register employees for cases like maternity leave, military leave, family allowance, accidents and sickness and unemployment form
- Provide feedback to clients regarding open requests
- Offer the best level of Service to Customers
- Maintain, develop and optimize standard operating procedures
- Work on automation regarding processes / services
- Join meetings with the client by calls or onsite
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- On time delivery of assigned client, tasks.
- Quality control reports
- Swiss legislation
- Sage, Decidium, Flexiform, SOP Appendix
- E-Learning on ADP communication tools: SPM, Transfer Box, Siebel, Medalia, Web Ex.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- An understanding of the client’s trade, business and organization – Business administration and human resources
- Time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- German — minimum B2 level,
- English — minimum B2 level
- French or Italian is a plus
- Analytical skills and ability to summarize
- Team player
- Dynamic and responsive
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Citiți mai multe despre această slujbă