Local de trabalho: Roseland, NJ, US
ADP is hiring an intern. In this position you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills while gaining relevant experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-starter and go-getter. An attitude and aptitude to be successful. High-reaching and unstoppable.
- Inquisitive by nature. Compelled to learn as much as possible.
- Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic, creativity, and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
Well, then #HelloWork. You might be just the right person for this opportunity.
- Must be a matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Completing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent area of study
- Spring 2019 graduate preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Consulte mais informação..