Local de trabalho: Allentown, PA, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring an Inside Sales Manager. In this position, you’ll sell a complete line of products and services to prospects and customers in your territory and manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives. You will be rewarded with industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards, as well as advancement opportunities with multiple business units and clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Develop and implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Prospect entire territory through sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Provide day-to-day guidance, motivation and mentorship to Inside Sales Representatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business-to-business experience
- People leadership (direct or indirect)
- Between one and five years of sales experience with assertive closing skills
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Assertive closing skills
- Goal oriented, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Aptitude to acquire product knowledge
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to effectively manage a team
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Consulte mais informação..