Local de trabalho: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP’s technical consulting process
- Implementing solution and code to the Technical Consulting team’s coding guidelines and quality standards
- Creation of change requests and providing estimates
- Interact with client to collect requirements, explain solution and provide go live support
- Provide work break down structure and contribute to the overall project plan
- Peer review of other developers code.
- Assisting/Supervising Junior Programmers during their project training and initial work within the technical consulting team.
- Taking ownership of own progress and tasks
- Contributing to ongoing development of the technical consulting team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
A bachelor’s degree with over two plus years of experience in a software development role
Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential
Microsoft .NET and C# / VB experience is strongly preferred, but exceptional applicants with a Java background will be considered as well
Should have prior experience in developing both windows and web based applications
Skilled & experienced in Java Script /HTML/XML
Advanced level of understanding and usage of SQL
Knowledge of VBA and excel macros is an advantage
Good written and verbal communication skills is essential
Experience in writing software requirement specification, high level design document and low level design document.
Excellent interpersonal, coaching and problem solving skills
A team player with a pro-active and positive attitude
Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
Consulte mais informação..