ADP is hiring a Payroll Leader.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Team Management: Conducts performance appraisals and providing recommendations for salary increases and promotions.
- Manages eTime and attendance.
- Participates in Talent Review, Succession Planning and puts development plans in place with associate input.
- Coaches, trains, develops and makes corrective action decisions as appropriate.
- Quality Control: Ensures service-excellence, accuracy and compliance by effectively utilizing call monitoring and feedback to associates.
- Oversees overall Quality Control and survey scores. Initiates plans for improvement.
- Division Support: Works with Payroll Support Team, Payroll Specialists and Representatives; coordinating and integrating activities of internal functions (e.g., Systems, Finance, HRIS, Payroll) to support the payroll function.
- Solicits technical expertise, training, support and assistance from Division so team can effectively process payroll on a day to day basis.
- Evaluates and recommends opportunities to reduce operational costs.
- Payroll Policy Management: Manages the development, training and enforcement of business rules as dictated by business objectives and compliance regulations for payroll products.
- May act as the divisional representative on all major organizational projects that impact payroll.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years of Directly Related Experience
- 2-4 years in a role of directly managing and leading a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business Administration or Accounting
- Service environment, financial analysis, and people management.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to understand complex problem situations and effectively resolve.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS-Access, Enterprise, Clarify/ADP Access, ADP Payroll and Quarter/Year End production.
- Must demonstrate ability to optimize resources, foster teamwork and support management decisions. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work well under pressure and problem-solve as appropriate.
- Proven experience in the development of direct reports.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.