Local de trabalho: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BR
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It’s the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what’s possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it – for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Senior Product Owner
Act as a Product Champion/Owner you will translate business needs into scope items for delivering value to the Product. Use requirements gathering, analysis and design techniques to develop both functional and non-functional specifications for product functions and features. Act as product expert for developers, test analysts, and many other development groups involved on large scale multi-product integration initiatives.
- Perform user research activities to identify user pain points and business opportunities for ADP’s Marketplace clients and Partners.
- Perform competitive analysis to identify business and tech trends in our market.
- Coordinate the reporting product lifecycle from product discovery and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential to impact business goals
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with stakeholder and align all product management activity with business goals and priorities.
- Oversee the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product agile teams to clarify requirements, balance business needs with technical requirements, and recommend alternative approaches to meet design requirements.
- Participate in product design process to prototype and test solutions through the end-to-end design process.
Education & Experience Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Business, Marketing, Design, or a related field
- Solid experience of Product Management or equivalent experience such as Business Analysis, Product Ownership.
- Software product management experience
- Product management experience
- Proven analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Research skills to continuously keep abreast on changing marketing trends and dynamics
- Experience in product discovery and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to prioritize requirements based on partner, client and business needs.
- Proven ability to develop deep product insights
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and oral; in Portuguese and English.
- Ability to win customers, influence partners and establish credibility with senior executives.
- Proficiency working with data
- Strong collaborative teaming and consensus building abilities as well as proficiency in cross-discipline cooperation.
- Experience in the Human Capital Management and Marketplace apps is a definite plus.
Buscamos constantemente criar maneiras melhores de se trabalhar para que você alcance o seu potencial máximo. Seguidamente nomeada como uma das ‘Empresas mais admiradas’ pela revista FORTUNE® e reconhecida pela DiversityInc® como uma das ‘Principais 50 empresas com foco em diversidade’, a ADP trabalha com mais de 740.000 organizações no mundo inteiro para ajudar pessoas a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente, embarcar em novos desafios e alavancar seus talentos. “Always Designing for People” significa que estamos criando plataformas que transformarão a forma de se trabalhar e juntos vamos descobrir um mundo de oportunidades.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Consulte mais informação