Local de trabalho: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BR
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It’s the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what’s possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it – for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Quality Assurance Analyst
This mid-level test analyst needs to analyze software products/applications subjected to quality assurance in order to check if they conform to the specified functional, non-functional, and product integration requirements, and to the defined quality standards. Works with business analysis, development and support to resolve problem situations discovered by testing and field use.
- Complexity of work: Competent to work on moderately complex QA assignments. Good problem solving skills.
- Functional Responsibility: Analyzes application software to ensure conformity to quality standards and provides feedback to product development. Makes recommendations on software readiness to management.
- Technical/Project Leadership: Occasional guidance provided to other test analysts and developers. Provides feedback on quality and testing tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Decision Making/Judgement: Receives supervision and directions for the balance of activities.
- Accountability: Errors could result in lost time/productivity and if end-user finds defect there may be an indirect impact on ADP’s revenue and market credibility.
- Contact (Internal & External): Interacts with other project team members most of the time. Occasionally may interact with other technical and developmental groups in other international locations.
- Experience: Technical experience with knowledge of testing concepts and automated testing tools. Has been through the full life cycle of a software product release more than once.
- Communication Skills: Medium to high capacity to interact with other teams in international locations. Advanced/Fluent English skills.
- Education: BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Behavioral Competencies: Excellent team player. Seen as a positive influence on the team and on the organization. Demonstrates leadership skills and resilience to work under pressure.
- Desired Technical Skills: Enthusiast about agile methodologies as Scrum and Test Driven Development.
Buscamos constantemente criar maneiras melhores de se trabalhar para que você alcance o seu potencial máximo. Seguidamente nomeada como uma das ‘Empresas mais admiradas’ pela revista FORTUNE® e reconhecida pela DiversityInc® como uma das ‘Principais 50 empresas com foco em diversidade’, a ADP trabalha com mais de 740.000 organizações no mundo inteiro para ajudar pessoas a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente, embarcar em novos desafios e alavancar seus talentos. “Always Designing for People” significa que estamos criando plataformas que transformarão a forma de se trabalhar e juntos vamos descobrir um mundo de oportunidades.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Consulte mais informação