ADP is hiring a Legal Compliance Manager
You will serve a key role in supporting Global Compliance, ADP Legal and Business Unit monitoring program needs and objectives. Managing the various program components throughout the enhancement of the Global Compliance Program. The role will be responsible for developing and managing monitoring/audit plans to support compliance monitoring of risks and effectiveness of controls and project work plans related to various project work streams, scheduling, managing project deadlines and milestones, preparing PowerPoint presentations, collaborating with the various functions and business units and driving projects forward.
- Develops, plans and manages monitoring, testing and similar audit review activities for Global Compliance, ADP legal and BUs to assess compliance risks and the effectiveness of controls.
- Collaborates with legal and other assurance functions on the implementation of enhancements to Global Compliance’s monitoring activities and lead efforts to initiate and conclude assessments of legal and compliance related processes and procedures to determine effectiveness and identify gaps and enhancements to support on-going maintenance of compliance activities within the entire organization.
- Assists with the overall project management of the Global Compliance Program through highly effective use of technology, business processes, and leveraging company associates and resources.
- Manages project areas including presentations, scheduling, technology, work streams, reports, monitoring, vendor relationships, seminars, and support of the client product base.
- Assist in integrating program components into an efficient project management model with the use of management tools and reporting dashboards illustrating program management, performance metrics and overall effectiveness.
- Delivers highly effective project management which includes responsibility for planning, scheduling and controlling the activities of complex business projects spanning multiple businesses and functions.
- Monitors project managed initiatives to ensure processes are being followed and goals achieved, including completing milestones on time and within budget and an effective change management process.
- Assists in prioritizing projects given objectives, resources and budgets in alignment with enterprise Risk Management strategies.
- Provides a central source for data gathering on project tasks, costs, and time.
- Prepares project business cases while demonstrating short-term and long-term returns on investment.
- Ensures consistent rollout of business compliance processes and initiatives.
A little about ADP
We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
- BA/BS in Business Administration or liberal arts or similar required. Advanced degree, MBA, preferred.
- 8+ years extensive experience in supporting audit or monitoring programs or activities and project management in large corporate environment, global experience preferred.
- Proven track record of successful completion of high-level projects involving cross business and cross functional teams.
- Experience with use of technology tools including experience applying technology to project planning and management, reporting, data gathering and collection, budgeting, cost control, and performance measurement.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with high level proficiency in Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have ability to work under pressure of time constraints, managing projects on a global scale.
- Knowledge of human capital management industry, or components thereof, preferred.
- Experience managing compliance related projects, with substantive compliance experience preferred.
- Excellent consensus building, problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience working with IT/Development teams and technology tools such as databases and dashboard reporting tools.
- Proven skills in project management, organizational direction, organizational time management, leadership and motivation, interpersonal relations, and verbal/written communications.
- Must have keen ability to collaborate effectively with all businesses and functions.
- Enthusiastic work ethic.
You’ll love working here because:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now! Jobs.adp.com
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.