ADP is hiring a Client Services Team Manager SBS – TLM. Manages the daily activities of at least one TLM Client Services team in support of multiple time and attendance products. May also oversee administrative personnel (overflow operators, administrative assistants, etc.). Establishes and communicates clearly defined team and individual goals and objectives. Provides periodic performance feedback against these objectives including an annual performance appraisal. Analyzes team performance metrics and reallocates work in order to achieve desired telephone, quality, and productivity metrics. Participates in the decision-making process with regard to client support/installation processes and procedures. Determines associates’ training needs and ensures the timely and effective training of associates. Reviews and approves team reports and submits to senior management according to schedule. Manages the upgrade process and other special projects.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manages the daily activities of at least one TLM Client Service team made up of CSRs (including Seniors), Technical Support Specialist, CS Team Leader, Overflow Operator, Administrator.
- Ensures adequate coverage and controls work flow in order to successfully meet or exceed client expectations and achieve regional goals for service level and quality.
- Establishes and communicates individual and team objectives and goals.
- Regularly provides accurate, specific and timely performance feedback, effectively executes formal and informal recognition of associates (successes, exceptional efforts etc.), initiates actions to promote positive morale and ADP as an employer of choice.
- Recognizes individual contributions of associates, recognizes individual development needs and supports necessary training and development.
- Hires and effectively on-boards new associates. Performs necessary disciplinary and personnel actions and maintains all documented records.
- Handles client issue escalations from CSRs and other areas when they cannot be resolved at lower levels.
- Follows-through on all critical inter-departmental escalations (sales, marketing, payroll operations, implementation, development, etc.), to insure critical client and product issues are dealt with appropriately and effectively.
- Follows-up with clients on positive and negative feedback. Makes decisions regarding service recovery and expedites when necessary.
- Directly generates or reviews and approves various statistical reports (ie, call tracking system, resolution report, call activity, ACD, call tracking, etc.) and submits them to management according to scheduled deadlines.
- Proactively monitors and analyzes performance statistics and initiates actions to insure regional goals for service delivery are achieved.
- Initiates proactive resolution of associate, tool or service delivery issues surfaced by statistical reports.
- Manages the upgrade process and other technical projects as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Over 3 Years, Up to 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a senior or technical support role in TLM Implementation or Client Services, or equivalent related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Technology, CS or related discipline
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Previous management experience or leadership training, such as SBS Emerging Leaders training or participation in a Management Development Program, is strongly preferred.
- Prior leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the supported TLM product suite is required.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications required. Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, coaching/feedback, and conflict resolution skills essential.
- Abillity to multi-task and manage multiple priorities is required.
- Effective Interpersonal & Conflict Resolution Skills
- Resolves potentially volatile client escalations.
- Works with associates and managers across functions and at various levels within the organization to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and ADP.
- People Management/Talent Development
- Effectively provides positive and developmental feedback to associates.
- Creates learning opportunities for the team to continually improve the team’s performance.
- Results Orientation/Accountability
- Accountable for delivering on service level, productivity, and quality objectives.
- Continues to pursue and follow-up on escalations until they are satisfactorily resolved.
- Ability to work under the pressure of time constraints.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality service when dealing with multiple high-priority issues.
- Ability to effectively operate PC and software applications
- Must have expert knowledge of the TLM product suite and related systems/hardware/processes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Uses judgment to determine the best way to resolve an escalated issue.
- Makes decisions regarding the need for further escalation.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.