ADP is hiring an Associate Client Support Consultant.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will serve as ADP’s front-line for solving clients’ challenges — including issue resolution, answering questions, helping clients, training their users on ADP technology, and more. You will work with clients who have between 1- 49 employees, and you may provide support using any combination of phone, email, or chat-based communication depending on your specific team or role. The nature of what you do every day will not change — your #1 goal is to help clients when they reach out. However, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, and so will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no shortage of new questions you’ll receive. This will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
Adaptability, empathy, self-motivation, and organization are must-haves in this job. You will need to balance your workload, handle back-to-back inquiries, focus on what’s important, and stay up-to-date on ADP and external policy changes. In return, you can expect job satisfaction through being that one person who saves the day for our clients. All while advancing your career at a stable, highly-respected Fortune 250 company that prides itself on its welcoming, inclusive workplace where you are valued and supported. Things can move fast here, so the pace shouldn’t scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Trusted Advisor and Problem Solver. Working independently or as part of a team, you will serve as a consultant in servicing ADP’s products/technologies. You will use a breadth of expertise to help ADP’s clients solve problems by taking a broad perspective to identify solutions, resolve issues, and provide solutions.
- Relationship Builder. You will build relationships with clients using the phone, email, and/or chat, where you will strive to exceed client expectations in every interaction. You hold yourself to the highest ethical standards and live ADP’s core value of “Integrity is Everything.”
- Educator. You will leverage your ADP product & services knowledge to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build client understanding around our products’ value. You will turn client input into recommendations for ADP leadership on best practices and solutions training.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Client-Focused. You place a strong focus on client satisfaction and have at least one year of experience in a customer service environment OR at least one year as an HR/HRIS practitioner with proficiency in web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who can find an answer, or a solution, for time-sensitive issues and meet deadlines. You take the initiative to seek answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP.
- Organized & Adaptable. You are a clear communicator who can quickly summarize a problem and explain a solution. You thrive in a structured environment that requires you to set priorities, organize your day, multi-task, change direction, and provide prompt follow-up.
- Agile Learner. You demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills in both a classroom and hands-on environment. You can’t wait to expand your knowledge of Human Capital Management (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) areas and software.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experiences could include:
- At least one year of experience in a customer service environment or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience, OR
- Military experience — skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.