ADP is hiring a Tax Research Specialist. In this position, you’ll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You’ll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Provide customer support via written correspondence
- Respond to basic Tax Notices regarding ADP products
- Answer Agency questions pertaining to Tax Filing
- Conduct correspondence with customers and representatives
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to execute daily customer-centric activities
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Effectively organized and prepared over to research tax notices for clients
- State & Local Income Tax compliance (Combined, & Separate State filings)
- Understanding State Tax Audits, and income tax optimization
- Skilled in performing Tax Research; interpreting Federal & State Statutes, Regulations, Case Law, Policies, Revenue Procedures, and Tax Legislation
Education: Associates / Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Industries: Professional Services
Software: CRM Systems (Siebel/Clarify), ADP/QuickBooks Pro/Payroll software , Microsoft Office Suite
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.