ADP is seeking an energetic, client focused associate to implement our global time and labour solution. As an Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high quality, complete implementation of our global time and labour solution. Our Implementation Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned client Implementations. Qualified candidates will have exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service and work well in an exciting global environment. Candidates will also possess a good knowledge of time and labour implementations, ideally Kronos Workforce Central / eTIME solutions. This is a home based office position which requires up to 30% international travel. This position requires language proficiency in English. Additional languages would be a plus.
1) Implement the client’s solution based on the ADP eTIME product, using ADP’s Implementation Methodology.
- Perform workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements
- Design and document the client’s solution including business requirements, interface specifications and any specification required according to ADP’s methodology and project scope.
- Take ownership of issues & gaps between client requirement and ADP eTIME product and work with other teams/streams/areas to resolve them
- Take ownership of the configuration and work with other teams/streams/areas to deliver and unit test the system as designed.
- Provide guidance to the client in preparing testing activities (test scripts, scenarios ..)
- Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases
- Being able to support training delivery
- Being able to support data migration activities like data cleansing, mapping and conversion.
- Ensure handover to client services following ADP handover methodology
2) Ensure that all deliverables are created on time and accurately as per project schedule.
- Liaise with the ADP Project Manager assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage/ problems that may occur.
- Escalate project issues to Project Manager including scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the project
3) Perform other related duties as assigned that can include project estimations and planning, pre-sales support, participation in Implementation Team forums and in knowledge sharing and team development sessions, act as a mentor and actively support other team members, participation in communication actions (newsletters), participate in business process improvement initiatives …
- Ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work across various projects.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals, working together to accomplish business results.
- Understand business requirements and mapping to ensure consistency to ADP product, while minimizing risk to both client and ADP.
- Client focused – demonstrate concern for meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of clients
- Results focused — work consistently to overcome obstacles to achievement of goals
- Quality commitment — demonstrate attention to detail to produce a high quality end product and constantly look for opportunities to improve work processes and results
- Analytical thinking/problem solving skills – Work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities or manage the situation at hand, identify causes, relationships and implications.
- Initiative – creativity, motivated and tenacious.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience preferred.
- Experience in HRIS industry and software, with Time management system implementations. Experience in implementing Kronos internationally is desired
- X years’ Experience with Time Management Implementation, designing solutions, specifying interfaces. Kronos Knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrates basic project management skills.
- Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media, including senior management in a largely virtual and global environment.
- Experience in supporting clients such as conducting design workshops, testing sessions and/or training sessions.
3. Generic Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles to complete work
- Collaboration/Relationship Building
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Strong Service Orientation
- Project Communications (Internal and External)
- Understanding of Products/Applications
- Demonstrates Professional Principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
4. Language Skills:
- Proficiency in English, additional languages is a plus.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.