Work Location(s): Shanghai, Shanghai, CN
- Act promptly and effectively within prescribed service levels to ensure World Class HR Service delivery
- Receive and respond to daily inbound telephone inquiries and Make outbound calls to clients
- Ensure the timely pick up and answer of phone call in/out.
- Ensure the accurate and measurable answer of phone call in/out.
- Strict abidance of operation guidelines.
- Contribution in Call Center quality improvement.
Qualification and Experience
- College degree or above, preferable majoring in Human Resource Management, Social Welfare, Business Administration or related.
- 1 year+ call center or related working experience, HR related experience will be plus.
- Well in both oral and written English.
- Good communication skills and graceful voice.
- Responsible, careful and cooperative working attitude.
- Being familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, HR system).
- Basic knowledge on Chinese labor law and national or regional S.B. policy.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job