Work Location(s): New York, NY, US
Customer Success manager sales
At WorkMarket, an ADP company, we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service at ADP. It’s what makes a difference to our clients — over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and relationship management skills with the ability to simplify complex information — to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert service and consulting that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Serve as a senior consultant in servicing ADPs complex products/technologies.
- Use depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADPs larger clients.
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and to clients.
- Solve client problems; take a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work with general direction to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in complex situations.
- Share knowledge and best practices with less-experienced Consultants and Specialists.
- Leverage deep understanding of ADP’s products and services to provide solutions to clients’ issues and questions, exceeding clients’ expectations and ensuring that clients understand the value of our products.
- Identify and provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions
- Results Accountability
- Impactful Communication
- Relationship Building
- Client Focus
- Strategy and Planning
- Outside-In Perspective
- Bias for Growth
- At least 5 years in a Client Account/Relationship environment, with proven ability to produce positive results. A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required
- At least 3 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Strong client relationship skills
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills. Including sophisticated Human Capital (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Initiative: the ability to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- A history of successful performance in one of the following operational, implementation or service positions: Service/Implementation Support Coordinator, Service/Implementation Specialist roles, Tax Service Coordinator, Account Executive
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
- Good knowledge of industry tools
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job