Title: MEO PROJECT DIRECTOR
BU: NA IMPLEMENTATION ADPLink & GXP Link
Hierarchical link (position): DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS MEO ADP LINK
Within a matrix organization, you ensure the governance of projects from initialization through the construction of planning and monitoring of the forecast load, to the receipt of the information system. As a result, you will work in close collaboration with other project stakeholders (Project Managers Payroll, GAP, GTA, qualification consultants …).
To achieve this mission, you will rely on the methodology and practices validated by management. In this context you will have to guarantee the contractual commitments of ADP vis-à-vis the customer. You make sure of the right cost / quality / time equation for each of your projects.
The content of your mission will be
- Guarantee the start of production as defined in the contract or Kick off
- Lead and animate the relationship with our customers
- Engage the project teams on the conformity of our services
- Ensure the adequacy of the means available vs the objectives of the project
- Maintain the economic balance of the project as planned by the implementation teams during the pre-sale phase
- Deliver our services with a high quality level
- Contribute to the improvement of our processes & tools
Role in terms of tasks:
Frame the project:
- Read and understand the contract
- Define a detailed schedule including milestones to be respected.
- Establish the training plan
- Produce the QAP in agreement with the client
- Identify risk factors and alert the operations manager and / or management.
- Identify blocking points and propose appropriate solutions
- Identify related projects
- Mobilize ADP resources
- Ensure compliance with MEP processes by our customers
Pilot the project:
- Facilitate internal reviews of the project with ADP project managers
- Organize the steering committees and client project (ODJ, venue, schedule, participants, etc …)
- Manage the project and make the arbitrations in collaboration with our customers
- Work in close collaboration with the project managers, while leaving them autonomy linked to their profession and encouraging their initiative.
- Follow and adapt the project schedules
- Guarantee respect of established processes (customer and ADP)
- Anticipate risks and carry out the hedging actions necessary to put alerts under control.
- Master all the components of the contracts concluded on the projects
- Ensure the adequacy of our service with the contract (deliverables, services, dates, …)
- Follow the training induced by the profession of Project Director
- Follow up on anomalies and evolutions that will have to be reviewed during the transfer to the customer service, respect the Customer Service process.
- Obtain all recipe documents related to the project and within the remit of the DP (PV of GO, recipe SI) and be the first level of escalation for business PV (recipe analyzes, compliance grids, accounting revenue, recipe relief) charges,…).
- Produce a minimum monthly report on the progress of the project with the management
- Reassign the alerts in case of risks on the project
- Produce the monthly consumption forecast for days in line with the days stipulated in the contract. It will be necessary to explain the differences.
- Track billing and manage receivables
- Know the ADP HRIS and its tools
- Master project steering methods
- Use of the office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint …)
- Sense of service provided to the internal / external client: involvement and respect of commitments made
- Proactive, strength of proposal
- Ability to plan,
- Convince and argue
- Meeting event
- Mobilization of the ADP project teams, be a natural and empathic "leader"
- Team work
- Anaytical and synthetical mind
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.