As a Global Product & Technology intern, you will work with our tech team on a variety of projects and assignments in the areas of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other technical disciplines. Whether you want real-world experience with programming, scripting, coding, designing, mainframe, hardware or troubleshooting, we have opportunities to gain experience in the following areas:
- Work with our world-class computer scientists and engineers on project based assignments to build the next generation of ADP’s innovative products
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Completed at least 3 years of a 4 – year bachelor’s degree program
- Analytical Background
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Data Analytic experience
- Data visiualiization skills
- Excellent Communication
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient with computer applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.