Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP’s Product Portfolio team has an opening for a Director of Product Operations and Portfolio Strategy. Reporting to the Sr Director of Portfolio Management, this new role sits in a centralized team and is responsible for several large-scale initiatives that will impact ADP’s Global Product and Technology organization. The successful candidate will have interactions with senior leadership and c-level executives, manage the reporting of business outcomes across a large portfolio, build and sustain regular and ongoing relationships with CPOs and R&D leaders, evangelize and drive adoption of improvements to our operating model, work with data scientists to optimize our portfolio analysis, and continually evolve our Product Management process improvements. Additionally, ADP is initiating an effort to upgrade our enterprise-wide PPM tool suite, and this role will play a substantial role in successfully rolling out these tools to a global constituency.
This is a unique and challenging role with significant impact and scope, part of a dynamic organization that is evolving rapidly. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to coordinate and manage several key initiatives concurrently, have an enthusiasm for improving the lives of their colleagues, love diving into data to find the meaningful stories, be able to step back and look at the bigger picture, yet roll up their sleeves and figure out the right tactical solutions.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to talk to you!
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze, evolve ADP’s Product Management portfolio analytics and strategy
- Collaborate with Chief Product Owners, ADP senior management on financial data sourcing, analytics and presentation
- Partner on driving continued change in ADP Product Management practice, with increasing focus on business outcomes and product delivery
- Act as product manager for and sustain our existing PPM tool suite (Planview) and delineating the strategy for a tool migration/upgrade
- Develop a training and awareness program on the tool upgrade, defining stakeholder key interests and managing the communication
What You’ll Bring:
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility and creativity; analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving, able to describe the big picture
- Structured thinking and planning, anticipating issues and proactively solving
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and managing upward, excellent communications, can present to C-level if/when required
- Energetic personality, can-do attitude
- Must have:
- Experience analyzing business problems and presenting findings
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of HCM markets and major players a big plus
- FP&A (financial planning and analysis) experience to support ADP Product Mgmt’s budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes
- PPM (Portfolio, Project Management) guru with experience in Planview and CA Clarity
er Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.