Work Location(s): Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NL
The Project Management Officer will support, analyse and monitor the delivery of projects to meet agreed deliverables, scheduled timeframes and allocated budgets.
The purpose of this position is to enhance coordination of daily operations to support project (administration) and to provide data analysis, compiles statistics, information and status reports to management.
The Project Management Officer forms a crucial link within the implementation organization supporting the department by following, and contributing to, ADP implementation guidelines. Also managing (capacity) planning and project execution including associated reporting.
- Execute project administration and support team Project Managers and Portfolio managers (may also support Functional Consultants who fulfil the role of Project Lead).
- Perform and collect data analysis, compiles statistics, information and reports as required for Project Managers, Portfolio Managers and Management for managing day-to-day operations and for process and project improvements purposes.
- Review quality and completeness of project administration and assists Project Managers and Portfolio Managers in increasing the administrative quality and completeness.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement cycle of implementation process and ensuring it is aligned with best practices, and utilizes clear standards and templates.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Formal Project Management qualification required (i.e. Agile, Prince2).
- 3-5 years Project administration experience in IT and/or Payroll/HR Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and document management systems.
- Knowledge of Planview and / or IBPM is preferred.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job