ADP is hiring a Director – CRM Application Development responsible for overseeing the planning, design, development, launch, and on-going operations of the enterprise-level CRM program. Does this sound like you?
- You will interface with business and technical partners across the company to identify, scope, prioritize, and deliver CRM focused technology initiatives including developing business cases and strategic roadmaps.
- You will combine strong business process acumen with proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the business value of CRM system investments.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Develop and Plan the CRM Strategy and Standards
- Work closely with business and technical partners to understand needs, opportunities, and priorities
- Develop a roadmap of future capabilities
- Lead in the investigation and planning for new projects
- Evaluate options to address business and technical capabilities needed
- Ensure there is good communication and common alignment for the change
Manage the delivery of Projects
- Directly manage the CRM team and application work for all projects
- Ensure effective coordination occurs with the IT teams that provide shared services
- Coordinate closely with the business project teams
Develop a strong applications team
- Attract and retain a talented, capable team of managers, developers and analysts
- Build strategic skills within the team
- Coach, counsel and mentor associates on their performance
- Plan and manage team capacity through effective resource planning and tracking
- Effectively manage, coach and mentor the IT team.
Manage our vendor partners
- Establish effective working relationships with the right individuals at our vendors
- Ensure that we receive the appropriate talent and attention on our projects
- Ensure that we are efficient in our investments with our vendors
- Influence vendor software and new capability roadmaps
Design and develop enhancements or new services that are:
- Scalable, resilient, secured and decoupled;
- Able to detect and alert when functional or non-functional production errors occur;
- Able to gather and persist behavioral and performance metrics; and
- Deliver optimal customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field
- 12+ years of experience in software development field
- 12+ years of hands-on experience with systems design and operations
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading teams
- 3+ years of development experience in Java / J2EE technologies
- Proven ability to design, deliver, and operate web scale, high growth system with high reliability and availability targets
- Experience with development, deployment, and operations on premise and cloud environment.
- Deep understanding of monitoring systems and processes
- Knowledge and experience with build/deploy pipelines
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum development and continuous integration
- Experience with Software design patterns, Performance tuning, Automated unit testing
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams.
- Able to follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them into technical designs.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong emphasis on customer service.
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad group of stakeholders.
- Management of varied delivery models consisting of onsite and offshore team members.
- Action and Results oriented — The ideal candidate will get stuff done. They operate with passion, a strong sense of urgency and with purpose.
- Coach and Mentor — The ideal candidate will continually raise the bar of our workforce.
- Deep Business, Technology, Process, and Change Management skills
- Ability to analyze and evaluate complex business, system & process opportunities
- Ability to build relationships and influence a broad set of contributors and leaders
- Ability to provide thought leadership
- Ability to build consensus
- Great interpersonal skills, especially communication skills; written and verbal
- Good negotiation skills
- High customer orientation
- Keen interest in learning new areas and new ideas
- Demonstrated willingness to take a stand on important issues
- Demonstrated strong follow-through on work
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and change
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.