At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Client support at ADP. It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The Canada SMB Services Representative supports the client enquiries on regulations, computations as well as product how-to. They also support the clients with payroll related programming and trouble-shooting as well as year-end balancing inquiries. Through the use of Stellar service principles, the client service representative ensures the clients get a world class service with ADP.
- Answers incoming client (business-to-business) calls and/or makes outbound telephone calls/ emails to clients with high focus on Stellar service and first-call resolution.
- Supports client questions regarding payroll and year end taxes including processing procedures, deduction/earnings setups, benefits and taxes as well as funding and money movement through banking.
- The position puts high emphasis on quality service with targeted inbound service level scores at 70% or above, December through March and 80% or above rest of the year.
- Professionally assist clients while simultaneously navigating through various on-line applications.
- Ability to discover the client’s needs through the use of effective probing techniques.
- Manage assigned projects through clear and concise follow up while accurately implementing the required changes.
- Balance multiple client commitments against new requests in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
- Ensure case closure within committed and applicable turn-around time.
- Strong technical skills and ability to work independently while demonstrating resourcefulness in the use of available tools and support resources.
- The CSR is also held accountable for a client retention target of 93.4%
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Court Coursed Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- At least 6 months to 1 year BPO/Shared Services experience, general office, customer service and/or data entry experience.
- Above average verbal and written communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferably with experience in using MS Office applications
- Proven experience using the telephone in a high volume environment.
- Basic knowledge of math, ability to work with numbers.
- Delivering Stellar service and satisfaction to all clients – internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Analytical and collaborative approach to problem solving. Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Acting in ways that help delivers results in a fast-pace and diverse environment. Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly.
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards. Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.