At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Administration at ADP. It’s everything from managing calendars to managing offices. It’s all about organization and you can be at the center of it. Superior organizational and administrative skills can help you keep your team on top of their game. The quintessential team player providing support where it’s
The Marketing and Communications Senior Specialist will support ADP Philippines’ communication efforts to promote the ADP brand; keep associates informed and engaged; and lead creative initiatives to help us achieve our communication goals.
- Draft engaging content that is informative & concise. These can include material for email announcements, editorial articles, posters, videos, presentations, social media posts and marketing efforts.
- Manage Communications Plans, Calendars and Project trackers to ensure that we deliver excellent results for our internal and external partners.
- Create basic visual layouts for content and presentations that will engage different audiences.
- Collaborate with the various departments and/or stakeholders that need to support to send out important messages or plan/execute communication for their projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both oral and written forms.
- Creative and Content writing skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office application, specifically MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders, schedules, projects and tasks.
- Creating layouts and presentations to communicate various messages.
- Very organized and with a high attention to detail
- Experience with graphic tools such as Adobe Illustrator
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and enthusiastic about market research, brand management, creative designs
- Passion for learning and continuous self-development
- Understands all aspects of communication (message, medium and audience)
- Can empathize and share ideas across diverse audiences.
- Delivers high level service and satisfaction to our internal clients.
- Collaborates with internal clients to successfully accomplish communication plans.
- Holds self and others to the highest personal and professional standards, becoming a role model for ADP’s Vision, Mission and Values
ABOUT ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" byFORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.