Work Location(s): Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
Sr. Client Assurance Advocate
Global Security Organisation
- The Client Security Management Office (CSMO) Sr Analyst, Client Assurance Advocate functions as a client security advisor and service management liaison to assigned clients. Liaising between the Client, Security Operations, Implementation teams, development teams, Sales and other relevant teams and affiliates. The Sr Analyst ensures client service requests are being handled in a professional and judicious manner.Provides consultative services to the legal department to review security or privacy contract provisions and leads client security discussions to address inquiries regarding ADP security controls and assist the sales organization in using security as a differentiator.
- The primary goal of the Sr Analyst is to develop and maintain the Security Advisor relationship with the clients and ensure satisfaction with service delivery, resulting in business expansion and renewal of service agreements. The Sr Analyst position requires a variety of skills and competencies based on a diverse set of roles and responsibilities as noted below, and any other duties or roles assigned.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 / NIST Standards
- Understanding of risk based decision making
- Ability to work with diverse groups across globe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct presentations from start to finish
- Strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Ability to manage projects from end to end
- Knowledge of appropriate networks, products and protocols
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage tight deadline
- Respond to client security questionnaires, RFPs, RFIs, contracts
- Research and document client security requirements. Provide feedback to CSMO leadership to represent the voice of the client.
- Engage diverse ADP business units and communicate client security requirements. Communicate Global Security Organization and CSMO functions and capabilities.
- Using a consultative approach, work directly with client account teams to address client security concerns and requests.
- Apply excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with strong understanding of detailed industry topics.
- Leverage basic level knowledge of regulatory / compliance standards to analyze data.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Provide administrative support.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, or other related degree or an equivalent in education and experience.
- CISSP, CISA, CIPP, CRISC, CISM or any other security certifications are desirable
- should have demonstrated strong information security understanding
- should have 5 plus years of experience in Information Security/ Audit/IT Risk Management/IT Compliance/ Vendor Risk Management
- should have demonstrated ability to explain complex information to others in a straightforward mannerPossess the necessary skills (communication), behaviors (service focused & work ethic), and traits to be successful in a Client facing role.
- Supervised by GSO Director, CSMO
: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job