Work Location(s): Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
We are looking for a passionate Application Developer to join our R&D Team. As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for realizing new programs or changes to existing programs based on specifications received.
ROLE IN TERMS OF TASKS
- Work in the realization of new programs.
- Document the work in accordance with the methodology of development of the company.
- Ensure quality and excellence.
- View constantly the ticketing system.
- Make patch/kit for software change/fix.
- Update technical reference manuals
- Test of the program designed to erase possible mistakes (unit test, system test, integration test, acceptance test, regression test)
- Compliance to the standards, use of the designed development tools.
- Alignment to the state of the art of programming and standards
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- IT upper school training or experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem Solving skills.
- Database knowledge (ORACLE, SQL SERVER)
- Knowledge of hardware platforms: UNIX, LINUX,MS WINDOWS
- Knowledge of HR domain (such as payroll, time&attendances, travel&expenses, HRM)
- Specific technical competences as: JAVA,COBOL, HTML, XML, SQL, web services
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job