Work Location(s): Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
Job Title: Procurement Specialist with Advanced French
Division: Corporate………………………….. Department: Global Procurement
Reports To: Procurement Manager
Deliver value and reduce risk to ADP through helping the Procurement Manager with effective negotiation, management of vendors and vendor contracts, purchasing control and internal influencing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking and using Global or International Vendor Agreements negotiated centrally.
- Help to source, negotiate and manage Country Vendor Agreements (when not fully covered by Global or International Agreements) in compliance with ADP’s policies.
- Contribute to Global Procurement Programs, by feeding your country’s requirements into the Category Strategy and help execute program changes in your country.
- Support business partners with their Procurement requirements, acting as a business partner in order to increase the quality, reduce the risk and optimize the cost.
- Minimize the number of vendors used in your country and identify the best-suited supplier portfolio.
- Help to deploy, promote and maximize usage of Global Procurement tools in your country.
- Help to enforce compliance of ADP Procurement policies and guidelines in your country.
- Work closely with Category Specialists in Global Procurement and also other Support functions in your country especially Legal, Finance and HR.
- In charge of managing categories such as car fleet, travel, general services and wireless.
- In charge of managing procurement projects (RFP) from A to Z (requirements, negotiation, contract and follow-up with end-users…),
- Drive performance and efficiency, responsible for purchasing performance and manage the supplier performance making sure that the negotiated rates are well applied and the savings sustainable,
- Create the reports and the KPI to monitor your categories better,
- Anticipate the needs and the contracts renewals with the end-users,
- Consolidate volumes in a broader scope (EMEA), share information with the other buyers in other countries (global sourcing).
- Encourage and promote "best practices" and offer optimal solutions/procedures involving network / internal and external resources.
Job Function Competencies
- A collaborative approach to gain the trust of internal clients
- Negotiation with external organizations
- Financial skills to evaluate proposals
- Self-starter, proactive in finding opportunities and solutions
Experience and/or Qualifications Required
- Procurement experience, particularly in fields listed above. At least three years.
- Experience in managing vendor agreements,
- Working in a matrix organization
- Working with multiple business partners
- Fluency in English and French (mandatory) and other languages desirable
- Degree level education in Procurement
- Working in different European countries
- Knowledge of P2P Tool
- Experience in managing the Professional Services category
Personal Skills Required
- Organized and results oriented
- Competent verbal and written communicator
- Tenacious, but calm
- A ‘can do’ attitude
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job