Work Location(s): Mulgrave, Victoria, AU
This position is responsible for, developing test strategies, building and executing test suites across a range of platforms. Providing expertise to developers and QA Analysts on tool selection, tool usage, test coverage and continuous integration of software testing with build and deployment pipelines.
- Develop test strategies, plans and test cases according to functional and non-functional requirements
- Liaise with users, product owners and development team members to ensure that planned testing meets the quality standards and the expected timeframes.
- Work with the Development team to select test automation tools and develop automated Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Perform cross-browser and multi-platform testing for web applications.
- Convert existing manual test cases Web and Integration layers to automated ones.
- Lead integration of build and deployment pipelines with automated software suites.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Create test status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard) for product releases
- Identify and lead process improvement and documentation initiatives to reduce number of defects, increase coverage of testing and improve overall testing strategy.
- Provide technical guidance to team members and peers on improving automated test coverage.
ADP Leadership Expectations Business Leadership:
- Strategy and Planning:
- Answers the question "Where are we going?"
- Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
- Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results
- People Leadership
- Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
- Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success
- Market Leadership
- Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
- Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
- Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results
- 3-5 years’ experience testing software applications with resultant knowledge of sound application development practices.
- 2-3 years’ experience and knowledge in designing, running and maintaining web and API automation test suites while working in an Agile environment.
- Proven track record of reducing test cycle times while also reducing the number of defects and regressions.
- Proven track record of developing and executing test plans on time and to right standard of quality.
- Experience with using proprietary or open-source test tools — Selenium experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of engineering for load testing and experience with tools like load Runner, JMeter, Tsung or other.
- Experience with using proprietary or open-source test tools.
- Demonstrated capacity to quickly learn new tools to automate tasks
Qualifications / Certifications:
- A degree/tertiary qualification in a relevant field with extensive relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Agile/Scrum certification preferred.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job