At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Implementation at ADP. It’s what makes a difference to our clients – over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and project management skills with the ability to simplify complex information – to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The Canada TeamPay Upgrade Representative is accountable for all aspects of assigned payrollaccount setup, including analysis, configuration, validation, issue resolution, process training, initial live run(s) support, and turnover to Client Services.
- Must be capable of successfully implementing new business, platform conversions and exisitng account reconfiguration (for example, spin offs), ensuring a high dergree of client satisfaction and maintaining high productivity regardless of the processing platform or client facing application involved.
- Works with small sized organizations, limited complexity and feature/functionality usage.
- The role demands a solid foundation in client service with strong organizational skill
- Adhere to the ADP Implementation Methodology to implement payroll solutions to new and existing ADP clients
- Assume responsibility and accountability for their client projects
- Partner with Sales and Client Services to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Implementation to Client Services
- Analyze client’s payroll needs via the telephone or at client site to determine the necessary set-up
- Configure ADP Payroll accounts that follow the company guidelines
- Confirm Ledger set up as per Sales Order and in accordance with SOX Compliance
- Develop a project plan to ensure a successful implementation
- Communicate client responsibilities and keep them on track with their tasks to ensure that solution is delivered on time
- Formally track issues and orchestrate resolution
- Prepare client profile/file including all optional features as per sales orders
- Support client through validation and testing as well as support first input
- Facilitate and schedule calls/visits to accomplish analysis, input training, first pay input, output training, and troubleshooting
- Assist client with training
- Provide support to their assigned clients until turned over to CSR
- Conduct thorough testing of client set-up prior to live payroll run
- Routinely provide an update in this tool to communicate progress of project
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Court Coursed Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- At least 6 months to 1 year BPO/Shared Services experience, general office, customer service and/or data entry experience.
- Above average verbal and written communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferably with experience in using MS Office applications
- Proven experience using the telephone in a high volume environment.
- Basic knowledge of math, ability to work with numbers.
- Proven proficiency in prioritizing critical client issues and managing workflow. (Required)
- Proficiency in the use of PC applications. (Required)
- Working knowledge of payroll and benefit administration is helpful. (Highly Preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management and mentoring skills.
- Effective time management skills, organization, and planning required
- Understanding of programming, mapping & conversion of data
- Functional knowledge of reporting and editing tools
- General knowledge of operating systems and networking infrastructures including general internet concepts
- Project Management knowledge
- Familiarity with accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize, schedule and facilitate effective meetings
- Ability to meet with client contacts of all levels
- Ability to work in varying client environments
- Commitment to work in a team environment demonstrating a positive approach and co-operation
- Collaboration with peers to support or backup each other in the interest of the client.
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients – internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Solving day-to-day problems that are inline with ADP’s mission, vision, and values.
- Shares ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need.
- Acting in ways that help deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.