Work Location(s): Mascot, New South Wales, AU
Position Title: Implementation Consultant
Position Purpose: Support the Associate Director – Implementation to achieve all departmental KPIs through the successful provision of Consulting and Implementation services to ADP Clients in line with agreed standards and timeframes.
- Define client requirements, provide gap analysis, document, build and configure the outcome of these efforts
- Partner with internal and external client stakeholders to develop an executable plan that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project
- Provide best practice solutions based on customer defined business needs and business rules
- Successfully implement products and associated services within required timeframes
- Communicate with client throughout Implementation lifecycle — including face to face, written and verbal communication
- Anticipate, identify and analyse risks, problems and opportunities — establishing priorities and efficiently allocating and utilising resources for resolutions
- Apply project methodology — planning, follow up, reporting and quality assurance
- Review and measure progress against specified criteria and deliverables, developing and implementing suitable corrective action as required
- Successfully communicate at all levels of seniority in all mediums, and display personal integrity and professionalism in all dealings with colleagues and clients
- Act as subject matter expert by keeping up to date with technology and legislative developments as they relate to the product
- Demonstrate high level of customer service across all internal and external stakeholders, in a fast paced and high pressured environment
- Development and maintenance of good working relationships with other Associates in accordance with ADP values
- Ensure cooperation and sharing of skills and expertise
- Ensuring all relevant issues and activities are entered into management systems
- Achievement of team and individual KPIs
- Responsible for driving own personal development plan
- Anticipate risk and capture on ADP’s Implementation Risk and Issues register, actioning accordingly and escalating to management where required
- Conduct post Implementation reviews, share learnings and ensure as part of continuous improvement requirements
ADP Leadership Expectations:
- Strategy and Planning: Answers the question "Where are we going?"
- Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
- Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results
- Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
- Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success
- Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
- Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
- Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results
- Strong stakeholder management and customer service / client facing consulting experience within an Implementation / Service Delivery environment
- Demonstrated experience within an Implementation environment, with an excellent understanding of payroll, payroll applications including Time & Attendance and processing
- Experience with project management methodology, with demonstrated success in previous roles
- Demonstrated understanding of ADP management systems or corporate enterprise reporting systems, e.g. CRM.
- Experienced with the ‘build and configuration’ of products/systems
- Strong ability to identify client risks and provide options for resolution
- Proven experience in data mapping, data conversion and data integrity
- Advance understanding of interface technologies and data exchange between payroll and third party systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Experience in Microsoft applications such as MS Project, Word and Excel
- Experience working within a matrix organisation for a US owned organisation preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work, in accordance to tight deadlines and pressure.
Qualifications / Certifications:
- Tertiary qualification with a business related field, or Information Technology
- Proven experience in a similar role may be taken in lieu of formal qualification
- Project Management certification ideal
- End to End Implementation
- Results Accountability
- Service Delivery
- Solutions focused
- Time Management
- Product knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Planning & Scheduling
- Analysis / Judgement.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job