ADP’s Compliance Solutions — WorkMarket, is hiring a Sales Executive (Sr. Sales Manager) . In this position you will provide the overall direction and leadership to the WorkMarket Sales organization to achieve sales goals and drive revenue. We expect excellence and professionalism from all sales associates in the performance of their roles, and will look to the Sales Executive to set the tone for the Sales team.
WorkMarket is ADP’s enterprise software platform that enables companies to efficiently and compliantly organize, manage and pay freelance talent. Your Team will be responsible for driving growth into small, medium and enterprise markets through ADP’s strategic internal and external sales channels.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Develop a sales plan with strategies and tactics to achieve sales objectives by market
- Monitor progress against the sales plan and adjust as needed
- Recruit, hire and train sales representatives and sales support staff
- Provide oversight for the sales administration process
- Motivate employees to reach high standards of performance by encouraging and recognizing diligence, dedication and achievement of goals
- Provide career development for employees through direct performance feedback and coaching
- Devise strategy for succession planning
- Serve as sales and marketing authority on Management Team and represent WorkMarket to customers, prospects and business community
- Develop and maintain relationships within strategic channels to help drive partnerships and increase sales
- Collaborate with various internal cross-functional groups as needed to support current and prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of developing high performance teams, retention of clients and exceeding sales quotas
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to effectively lead a team
- Excellent planning skills and ability to implement successful sales strategies
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
- Strong work ethic
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.