Work Location(s): Mulgrave, Victoria, AU
To provide optimal delivery of high quality payroll processing and support to internal and external clients of ADP as well as daily participation in Payforce team and associated operational activities.
- Responsible for managing the payrolls for a portfolio of clients, encompassing a range of payroll configurations, i.e. weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay runs.
- Ensure the success of the total payroll process for any client as allocated in accordance with the relevant client agreements and the standard ADP MPS processes and procedures
- Accurate and timely production of the payroll and EFTs, from appropriate and approved documentation
- Maintenance of accurate and up to date pay details in respect of each employee, with only approved alterations made to these details
- Timely preparation of long service leave, terminations and other payroll related payments and returns, referred from the client coordinator
- Any corrections to pays are processed and paid in a timely manner
- All pay records, in respect of pay corrections, are properly updated
- Adherence to all statutory requirements
- Ensuring quality control of data entry, for own client base and others
- Processing retrospective payments where appropriate.
- Processing of leave payments
- Processing amendments to master-file data
- Creating new employee details
- The completion of month end and year end processing
- Effective management and timely response of pay related queries — emails, phone calls and first line help desk queries
- Assist in the collation of data for service level reports and the recording and analysis of pay related errors
- Daily issue management and closure of technical issues
- Promptly resolve client issues and/or escalate matter as required
- Achievement of Payforce & individual KPIs in line with department KPIs and goals
- Work flexible hours when required.
ADP Leadership Expectations:
- Strategy and Planning: Answers the question "Where are we going?"
- Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
- Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results
- Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
- Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success
- Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
- Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
- Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results.
- Minimum 1 — 5 years Customer Service experience a large team environment
- Minimum 2 — 5 years Payroll processing experience with payroll over 200+ staff – managing the processing of multiple payroll runs, including weekly, fortnightly and monthly
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience
- Commitment to delivering World Class Service
- Demonstrated effective communication to both clients and internal staff (written and verbal)
- Understanding of current Australian payroll legislation
- Knowledge of Payforce system Sound experience with MS Office skills — Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints with ability prioritise client issues
- Display excellent phone standards and prompt issue resolution.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job