Work Location(s): San Dimas, CA, US
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Program Manager executes program plans, developing bottoms-up program plans to ensure schedule, budget and quality are maintained ensuring On-Time Delivery of critical roadmap deliverables and strategies. The Program Manager leads the cross-functional project teams to review program status and ensure individual milestones are achieved. This position is responsible for maintaining communication with and providing reports (both written and oral) to key stakeholders. The Program Manager is ultimately responsible for the overall program performance and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day to day program execution: providing direction for issue resolution, support teams in risk definition/mitigation, provide program scope details, develop and implement program execution plan. .
- Develop and maintain/update presentation material for leadership reviews, create schedules with timelines for key milestones and provide visibility on important projects, establish and facilitate effective meetings, implement improvements and organize logistics of events (customer visits etc.)
- Collect, assemble and organize and analyze data in order to track and share metrics with minimal direction. Apply knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations to ensure progress toward deliverables.
- Develops executive level briefing and utilizes appropriate technologies to enable integration/collaboration.
- Develop and maintain program level schedule and budget; monitor and track execution of the plan and communicate status to all program/project participants; negotiate project changes and incorporate changes into project control systems to maintain work statements, cost and schedule baselines.
- Develop and sustain positive internal customer relationships and ensure we achieve superior customer satisfaction.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the Sr. Principal Program Manager of the Portfolio Management Office for all program performance.
- This a highly networked role that requires the ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- Work with diverse team members to drive business outcomes at the program manager level.
- Manage the accuracy of deliverables and results and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and review inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Product Management, Operations, Compliance, Implementation, Service, legal and finance..
- Prepare presentations/recommendations for diverse audiences, including executive leadership.
- Set clear scope boundaries to prevent scope creep and help assign appropriate resources.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying program management best practices to complex project/programs.
- Meet all budget, schedule product performance, quality, reliability, manufacturability and production targets.
- Leads the risk management team to identify, track, quantify and evaluate program specific risks and establishes and executes mitigation strategies.
- Maintains involvement in all aspects of programs to identify and anticipate issues, seeks solutions, and ensures satisfactory and timely resolution of issues for the overall effectiveness of the program.
- 10+ years’ Program Management experience
- Experience with industry standard program management techniques, tools and best practices
- Experience managing complex programs includes integration activities across multiple work streams, multiple suppliers and customer resources.
- Strong Interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand technical requirements.
- Uses a logical approach to improve processes and solve problems.
- Experience with non-technical, process and operations-related programs a must.
- Proven experience in being the right hand of a General Manager, working directly with C-level executives to develop and communicate strategy goals of the HCR Division.
- A PMP is desirable
- An MBA is desirable.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.