At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you’ll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
The Tax Center of Excellence works across ADP’s business units, and creates exceptional value for our clients business leaders – enabling them to focus on their core business while ADP drives outcomes for their tax filings, governmental compliance, unemployment insurance value added options, and other core processes. This organization assists many small to enterprise level businesses to bring about maximum business efficiency creating a win/win for ADP’s stakeholders.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
ADP is hiring a Sr. Director – Client Experience. This role is a strategic position, which oversees effective partnerships with Executive Level and VP Level leaders in pursuit of process improvement, efficiency, elevating the service value proposition, and enabling greater outcomes across multiple business units, cross functional organizations and partnerships.
- At any given time the Tax Center of Excellence is driving or asked to participate in varying activities in support of each respective business unit.
- While the Tax Center of Excellence is centralized there are absolute unique processes and technologies for each business segment within ADP that interface with multiple ADP products and platforms: for example RUN, WFN, Vantage, TotalSource, HRO and now Lifion, Pi, EVo and N8.
- There is a need to have a coordinated and broad based view on the efforts to drive the most meaningful results.
- Strong strategic sense for how the various business groups are looking to grow/expand e.g., Lifion, Pi, EVo etc. & can articulate the tax component needs, integrations and support models. These are not standard processes.
- Leads efforts with all business segments relating to the ADP core Win as One objectives: Can be process or technology related
- Analyzes data, client insights through various Voice of the Consumer activities to drive priority efforts which will reduce cost and/or improve client satisfaction — builds business case as justification
- Will be the point for the Tax Center of Excellence business needs related to our N8 migration efforts with the payroll regions
- Bachelors Level Degree or Equivalent in Education or Experience.
- Strong Process Background. Any combination of certifications necessary for process improvement, cross functional partnerships or project management.
- Executive Level Partnership expertise is a must for success.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills necessary for creating effective partnerships.
- Past Sr. Leadership experience
- MBA OR Masters Level Degree highly desired.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.