Work Location(s): Parsippany, NJ, US
ADP is a $13B human capital management (HCM) company that pays ~20% of working Americans (26M+) monthly across our nearly 700K+ client base. Leveraging our scale and unique data assets is a key focus of our future growth strategy. We are currently hiring for a Director of Product Management to help drive our Reporting product which handles 50M+ executions per year. Location will be Parsippany NJ.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
- Drive product strategy / roadmap to improve the reporting client experience and reduce contacts / client by 50% in 2-3 years
- Lead a team of product managers and scrum teams to execute the product roadmap
- Work closely with our next-gen platforms to be the single global reporting platform to meet client needs
- Lead alignment efforts with sales, implementation, service, and implementation teams to ensure a common outcome focus and deep understanding of client / market problems
- Create a outcome-focus orientation and evangelize the results with BU Presidents and our Chief Technology Officer
To learn more about ADP:
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job