Work Location(s): Parsippany, NJ, US
ADP is a $13B human capital management (HCM) company that pays ~20% of working Americans (26M+) monthly across our nearly 700K+ client base. Leveraging our scale and unique data assets is a key focus of our future growth strategy. We are currently hiring for a Director of Product Management to help drive our Reporting product which handles 50M+ executions per year. Location will be Parsippany NJ.
- Drive product strategy / roadmap to improve the reporting client experience and reduce contacts / client by 50% in 2-3 years
- Lead a team of product managers and scrum teams to execute the product roadmap
- Work closely with our next-gen platforms to be the single global reporting platform to meet client needs
- Lead alignment efforts with sales, implementation, service, and implementation teams to ensure a common outcome focus and deep understanding of client / market problems
- Create a outcome-focus orientation and evangelize the results with BU Presidents and our Chief Technology Officer
To learn more about ADP:
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.