About WorkMarket: An ADP Company
The Opportunity: Labor is the next big cloud revolution and WorkMarket provides the software to help companies "uberize" their business. Enterprise companies have made the shift to the cloud for their infrastructure (i.e. AWS), core software (i.e Salesforce), and now are aggressively pursuing their workforce (i.e uber).
Who We Are: WorkMarket’s labor automation software empowers companies to create, manage & scale their flexible workforce to dramatically improve productivity. We help companies "Uberize" their business. We have incredible momentum which has triggered our need to rapidly scale our Sales organization. What you should know…
- Best of the Best Investors – i.e Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures
- Amazing reference customers – Our customers are our best lead source
- Proven Enterprise grade product – used by fortune 100 companies
- Amazing Management team – proven success in taking ideas to IPO or Successful acquisition
- Great press coverage – Click here CEO Stephen Dewitt on the future of on-demand labor
- Great culture – built on trust, respect, and accountability; our employees are seasoned & driven
- Attractive Compensation Plan – No caps, no territories (named account focus)
We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
The role of Business Development Representative -: responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management which results in qualified opportunities and closed business.
We are seeking a high-energy, competitive, driven individual with strong technical proficiency. Ideal candidates for this role should be experienced, tenacious hunters eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be persistent self-starters.
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Work closely with sales & marketing teams to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive qualified opportunities
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Manage, track, and report all data/activities in Salesloft and Salesforce CRM
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation
- Maintain knowledge of WorkMarket, competitive positioning and industry trends
- Minimum of 1 year of outbound sales prospecting/outbound cold calling and lead generation experience
- Strong technical proficiency, research, opportunity qualification, and overcoming objection skills
- Persistent and professional phone skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong time management with good organizational skills
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing and/or relevant work experience preferred
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.