WorkMarket: An ADP Company
Who We Are:
Work Market is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Our Industry leading Freelance Management Solution (FMS) provides business with the smartest way to organize, manage, and pay your freelancers and contractors compliantly.Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
We are looking to expand our talented team of hunters by finding people who understand what it takes to close sales, manage sales cycles and exceed performance goals focused on constant collaboration to develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
This specific role is selling cross industry to Line of Business Executives (SMB and Enterprise) who seek to leveraging a blended workforce (employees, contractors, alumni, vendors, freelancers) to drive productivity and efficiency. It is to also sell to the CHRO and COO who desire to offer an FMS shared service to enable the LOB to leverage a blended workforce "compliantly"
Who you are:
- Articulate and able to create compelling value propositions around client demonstrations and sales calls.
- Passionate about sales and what we are doing to shape the future of work
What you will do:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and meet monthly forecast goals
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Self source prospects and leverage internal tools to drive new business
- Handle pricing and contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- You will also work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams
- 5+ years experience selling (SaaS experience a preference)
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to present a technology solution without the aid of a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record of success against quarterly quotas
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills. Should be expert in CRM software solutions. Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter. BA/BS degree recommended
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.