ADP is hiring a VP/General Manager- Employment Tax. In this position you will as part of the Compliance Solutions Division of ADP, Employment Tax Compliance Services is committed to providing World Class Service to all clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering premier employment tax offerings to clients using an in-house/ERP solution.
Leads the Employment Tax Business unit, part of the Compliance Solutions Smart Compliance Portfolio. As the DVP, oversees the operation of all components of the organization to meet all financial and service goals, i.e. net operating income, starts, revenue, client satisfaction and retention. This organization is inclusive of Account Management, Client Experience, and Operations, alignment with the matrix organization of sales, implementation and strong utilization of Shared Services in the Tax Center of Excellence. Develops and implements the strategy for Employment Tax Services and assists the Senior GM of the full tax portfolio; including Employment Tax, Tax CoE and MasterTax, along with other Compliance Solutions Executive Staff Members, in establishing the strategic direction of Employment Tax business as a whole.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develops and implements a strategy that supports Employment Tax Services vision and mission to be the premier Outsource Employment Tax service provider to the ERP Space, by delivering value through superior quality, innovative technology, engaged associates, and client partnerships.
- Manages the business to meet all financial and services goals.
- These goals include NPI (net processing income), NOI (net operating income), Revenue, Starts, Client Retention and Satisfaction in addition to numerous other important financial measures.
- Focused on technology first as a way to interact and service client accounts
- Continually analyzes operating results of the organization and its centers versus approved plans and objectives.
- Is proactive and avoids crisis.
- Tackles shortfalls in performance directly and with urgency.
- Articulates the strategic direction of the Employment Tax Services in a clear and compelling manner.
- Keeps the organization’s vision and strategic plan at the forefront of decision making.
- Develops and communicates clearly defined and measured expectations.
- Leads others to see the links between organization, team and individual goals.
- Develops outstanding leaders within the organization by providing developmental assignments, coaching, timely feedback and guidance.
- Rewards results and behaviors that support the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Develops successors.
- Drives Employer of Choice initiatives throughout organization.
- Oversees the recruiting and onboarding of specialized talent / associates to support the comprehensive level of supporting primarily National Account and emerging Upper Major Account client base
- Collaborates with those outside formal line of authority to accomplish organizational goals, i.e. Sales, Marketing, Smart Compliance portfolio partners, ie: Support Services, and other ADP business units.
- Involves and gains commitment of important stakeholders early.
- Demonstrates willingness to compromise when needed.
- Represents the business unit in relations with clients at the highest level.
- Understands the perspective of the client and takes actions to integrate their needs with the products, offerings and strategic direction of ADP.
- Serves as a key member of the Tax Portfolio Executive Team.
Assumes other special projects/assignments as directed by the DVP/GM Tax Portfolio leader
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, sales or marketing.
- Minimum 15+ years in high technology, Payroll Tax outsourcing, consulting or in a business operations function, including 10 to 12+ years management experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Advanced degree in business, or its equivalent, helpful.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with ability to effectively direct the business unit’s overall operations in order to maximize revenues and profits.
- In-depth knowledge of financial and legal principles and practices.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
- Service Orientation
- People Development
- Planning & Organizing
- Organizational Awareness
- Relationship Building
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.