Work Location(s): Shanghai, Shanghai, CN
- The Sales Bench will work closely together with District Managers to proactively sell ADP’s premier HR and Payroll outsourcing solution to Domestic and International Clients within China.
- Make cold calls to prospects to gather data regarding accounts.
- Make client appointments for follow up by District Managers.
- Assist in preparing demonstrations for prospect/clients.
- Research and compile data about companies.
- Actively attend the trainings required and apply the learned knowledge and skill to daily sales practice.
- Become proficient regarding ADP products and services * Understand and articulate competitive landscape and ADP value proposition.
- Complete personal product demo * Create presentations based on specific client needs.
- Arrange team events and prospect/client entertainment appointments.
- Various tasks as assigned by supervising DM/SM.
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to sales activities.
- Develop and explore business opportunities; maintain and develop the existing customer relationship; cultivate and develop potential customers, identify and, where possible, influence prospect needs.
- To work from data provided by various sources which is relevant to defined target market e.g. inbound enquires, marketing campaigns, global referrals, 3rd party referrals, etc.
- To provide weekly/monthly updates and reviews on individual and market performance and measures for improvement; use the ADP standard system and tools to ensure the sales process efficiency
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job