This position will be responsible for the support of the GlobalView HCM and ancillary applications. Job responsibilities include Business Analyst activities such as gathering and documenting client requirements, prioritizing and scheduling client requests, participation in client meetings, resolving day to day end user problems, and process / best practices consulting. Therefore, strong facilitation, interpersonal and client skills are needed to interact with client management groups as well as the ability to apply analysis, definition, and documentation for business, system and data processes.
ROLE IN TERMS OF TASKS
* Key liaison between client (internal / external), Technical Services / App Support and other internal teams (including but not limited to T1, SRM, TM and PL)
* Gather/Document Business Requirements and Functional/Detail Requirements.
* Analyze/Document existing processes.
* Document New Processes and Identify/Propose Process Improvements.
* Review UAT Test Plans.
* Draft/Review UAT Test Scripts
* Provide problem analysis and resolution related to payroll calculations, SAP GV system functions, payroll and post-payroll reporting as well as legislative queries
* Provide root cause analysis for data integrity, system & testing issues.
* Manage client escalations in cooperation with TM and SRM
* Conduct day to day activities with client, participate in regular planning meetings, and provide best practice(s) consulting.
* Manage day to day incidents and new work requests reported by clients.
* Communicate with other teams as needed to coordinate workflow of activities.
* Maintain exceptional client relations to ensure health and success of the steady-state environment.
* Share information to ensure client alignment across countries/regions
* Adapt continuous improvement mindset and based on experience suggest improvements
* Initiate client improvement workshops in cooperation with the BPI teams
* Generate additional revenue by making sure that ad hoc non-standard activities are duly charged
* Generate additional revenue by offering and providing added values via service packages
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Education and Typical Years of Experience
* Good command of English and German language
* Bachelor’s or higher degree an advantage
* 3+ years of job related experience
* Applicants for this position must have prior SAP HCM experience.
* General business knowledge required.
* Payroll experience of the relevant geography is required.
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
* Local language might be needed based on market specifics
* The ideal candidate will have experience with high levels of accountability, and will have demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to manage workload and achieve results with minimal supervision. The ability to engage virtual teams on complex issues is a MUST.
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus – additional payment extra to your salary once a year
* 5 weeks of vacation
* Pension plan contribution – 2% of your basic monthly salary
* Advantaged conditions on employee private calls
* Multisport card
* Meal tickets – fully covered by ADP
* Language courses – fully covered by ADP
* Referral and Recognition program
* Home office – opportunity to work from home if fully independent
* Career growth and development
* Great trainings to shape your skills and knowledge
* Engagement and corporate social responsibility activities
* FitStop exercise 3 times a week at your working place
* Nice and friendly international environment: bike parking spot, table soccer, free beverages, free fruits and refreshment
At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.