Work Location(s): Lyon, Rhône Alpes, FR
A pioneer in human capital management (HCM) and process outsourcing, ADP is the specialist in human resources management services.
Powerful technologies with a touch of humanity: 630,000 customers worldwide including ½ million in the Cloud and 12,000 in France trust us. 35 million active users use our services, 5 million Logins each day and 19,500 Logins every second. Companies around the world, regardless of industry or size, leverage cloud-based solutions and the knowledge of ADP’s experts to help unlock the potential of their people. Human Resources, Time and Activity Management, Payroll: Let’s work together to build beautiful innovative solutions.
We are looking for :
An SME Service Engineer H / F
Within DECIDIUM PME customer service, you perform the daily customer service function as part of our PROCESSING service commitment:
- You receive requests from your customers (Symphony, CMC Telephony System) and assist them in the day-to-day operation of their ADP IS (Payroll, GTA, Collaborative Administrative Processes, Requestor).
- You receive the requests of your customers concerning needs of important evolution of their information system ADP (integration of company, recasting of agreement, change of CCN …), assist them in the expression of their need, their recommend treatment options that capitalize on the value proposition of the ADP DECIDIUM PME modeled offer.
- You guarantee the conformity of the request expressed by the customer in terms of completeness and request, the dedicated centers of expertise, for any customer needs requiring an intervention in the ADP information system, in terms of settings Payroll, GTA, Station Worker, Requester. On all of these missions, you embody, within the DECIDIUM PME service model: – The customer service point with our customers
- The bearer of a generalist vision of the information system (assisting the customer in a global manner on the tool and "framing" it methodologically in cooperation with ADP
- The structuring entry point of customer requests for effective (quality, responsiveness) support.
- Key player for the good commitment of the entire service organization around our customers
- Mastery of payroll calculations
- Knowledge of the Decidium model
- Very good knowledge of labor law and social security
Skills required :
- Know how to work in a team,
- Cross-management of the ADP IS
- Capacitate to integrate evolutions and their impacts
- Know how to manage time and emergencies
- To know how to communicate orally and in writing
- Know how to analyze and reformulate a request
Required qualities :
- Great sense of customer relationship
- Pedagogy, listening
- Ability to set reciprocal commitments
- Organization, priority management
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.