Work Location(s): Florham Park, NJ, US
ADP is seeking a .NET developer with 8-10 years of application and system-level software development experience using the Microsoft C#/VB.NET languages.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
The Lead Application Developer will serve in a leadership role to design and implement business solutions utilizing industry best practices in constructing software that delivers business value and ROI to the end customer. The qualifying candidate will also be expected to provide leadership and direction to other project team members.
- Server-side technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, RESTful services, WCF
- Microsoft SQL Server: Strong working knowledge of transact SQL, stored procedures and SQL performance tuning
- Unit testing/mocking frameworks; NUnit, MOQ
- Familiarity with these legacy technologies is a plus: Classic ASP/VB6 architecture, working knowledge with MS Visual C++
- Practitioner of Agile development methodology
- Expertise in TDD
- Able to work in a collaborative environment interacting with peers and external functional team members
- Excel in problem-solving skills
- Expertise with applying software design patterns (SOLID principles)
- Provide developer-level production support as needed
- Served in a leadership position; team/project lead
- Takes on assignments with minimal supervision as well as providing technical guidance to other developers
- Perform peer code reviews and providing constructive feedback
- Provide timely updates to management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Enterprise-wide Operational Intelligence gathering tools such as Splunk
- Business Intelligence/Analytics such as SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.