Work Location(s): Augusta, GA, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Project Management at ADP. It’s the machine that propels us forward with commitment and excellence. You are savvy about our business environment and know how to adeptly manage people and processes. You have the leadership and analytical skills to ensure projects reach the finish line — on time, within scope and within budget. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance.
ADP is hiring a Project Manager II
. In this position, you’ll be responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets
- Direct day-to-day activities of projects and staff in matrixed organization
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project.
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Direct project timeliness and budgets
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Work on projects of high complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least three years of project management experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
- Knowledge of functional area and related company products
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities
- Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Commitment to being accountable for results
- Capacity for building relationships both internally and externally
- Strong focus on client service
- Ability to think independently and make decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach to work
- Capacity to effectively manage a team
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.