Work Location(s): Florham Park, NJ, US
ADP is hiring a VP-Implementation Strategy. This position will be Responsible for the development and execution of Implementation and Implementation/Sales related strategies and initiatives that are aligned to the achievement of SBS strategic goals for growing the business, lowering cost of new client transition and improving the business operations. Represents the needs of field implementation operations at the Corporate ADP level and is the key liaison with SBS field, Division and Corporate executives regarding service matters. Drives business process reengineering efforts to address emerging market demands, changing product strategies and to achieve competitive success.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
- Develops division-wide implementation strategy to achieve quality, time to start, no-start, start dollars/units, improved productivity and ultimately, revenue/NOI goals. Executes on strategy through projects, implementation executive direction, implementation business process models, tools and technology deployment and implementation associate development.
- Develops implementation service offerings to support sales and market strategies and revenue strategies, understanding competitive challenges and opportunities. Actively manages the partner relationship with sales to ensure alignment within SBS.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the SBS strategy in the Philippines and India for Implementation
- Uses technology to automate business processes to facilitate achievement of client satisfaction and retention goals
- Partners with field GM’s and Implementation VPs to identify opportunities for innovation. Oversees the VP Council to ensure open communication and idea sharing. Establishes SBS region-wide performance and operating standards as they relate to implementation services.
- Communicates strategic importance of a project(s) internally (IT, Service Ops) and externally (Field) to gain support (funding and buy-in) to ensure success of initiatives and investments.
- Leverages relationships and collaborates on a regular basis with other functional areas within SBS Corporate to identify client and associate training needs, develop and manage financial budgets for investments and performance metrics, support Implementation related initiatives with other BU’s, service and sales operational and marketing implications of SBS implementation services. Prepares business cases with ROI justification for field investments. Investments may span <$100K to >$2M.
- Oversees client survey feedback processes and client retention results. Regularly monitors results and develops proactive measures to rectify client dissatisfaction.
- Ensures consistent rollout and maintenance of business processes and initiatives in accordance with SBS standards. Ensures alignment with SBS strategic objectives.
- Ensures that all business processes are compliant with numerous regulatory requirements, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through department and performance planning. Provide periodic performance feedback vs. objectives and conducts annual performance reviews on all associates. Responsible for hiring and terminating as required. Determine the department’s training requirements and ensures timely and effective training schedules both formal and on-the-job, to enhance the skill base of the department.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.