Work Location(s): Tempe, AZ, US
The VP Implementation leads the Comprehensive Services North America NAS market segment and is responsible for setting/defining strategies for the market, building out and executing action plans tied directly to those business objectives. This role is responsible for driving start revenue, operating expenses, client satisfaction and retention for their team. He/She will report directly to the Comprehensive Services, VP — Implementation.
- Develops and implements a strategy for the Implementation organization that supports Comprehensive Services’ vision and mission to be the premier HR BPO service provider to clients by delivering value through superior quality, innovative technology, engaged associates, and client partnerships.
- Operates as a senior leader for the Implementation Organization, which ensures that all sold business units and transfer business is implemented within forecasted time frames
- Manages the business to meet all financial and implementation goals. These goals include NPI, NOI (net operating income), Revenue, Starts, Client Retention and Satisfaction in addition to numerous other important financial measures. Continually analyzes operating results of the organization and its centers versus approved plans and objectives.
- Serves as a key member of the Implementation Leadership Team. Assumes other special projects/assignments as directed by the Comprehensive Services, VP Implementation.
- Keeps the organization’s vision and strategic plan at the forefront of decision making. Develops and communicates clearly defined and measured expectations. Leads leaders to see the links between the organization, team and individual goals.
- Develops outstanding leaders within the organization by providing developmental assignments, coaching, timely feedback and guidance.
- Works with Sales to impact the "buy" decision as needed. Assists in the resolution of escalated sales/client issues where appropriate.
- Responsible for leading the strategic direction, collaboration, and communication between the Implementation Center and key channel partners; including sales, service, operations, Implementation Operations, Learning & Development, and Financial Services.
- Sets the overall client and associate experience for the team by proactively evaluating client, associate, and internal partner feedback and leads a leadership team that gets work done through others.
- Maintains a strategic understanding of key business partner organizations, processes, and related critical priorities all in an effort that the total client experience is considered in all decision making.
- Identifies and executes continuous improvement opportunities targeted at improving the client experience, increasing productivity and accelerating revenue. Leads across functions (to Sales, Service, Learning & Performance, Operations) to identify opportunities and implement change throughout the organization from an Implementation standpoint.
- Proactively communicates strategies, roles and responsibilities to the Implementation organization and to critical channel partners. Connects leaders to the priorities in order to successfully lead and implement change.
- Leads, inspires and ensures appropriate ownership and accountability for his/her overall organization in a highly virtual and matrix-managed organization. Responsible for ensuring that effective human capital management activities occur at all levels.
- Prepares leaders for growth opportunities and uses coaching opportunities to further enhance their performance
- Ensures collaboration, compliance and execution of the Implementation strategy at the business unit level and directing and guiding the Implementation Senior Leadership Team to Implementation Leadership
- 15+ years working in a highly matrixed organization with a focus on operations, strategy or sales
- Experience developing and evaluating strategies
- Strong problem-solving skills at an executive leadership level
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams; a person who thinks and acts at the senior executive level
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and help a team accomplish key deliverables in an environment of multiple — sometimes conflicting — priorities. Ability to navigate and excel in a demanding and matrixed environment. Ability to be a change agent.
- Proven work history of being able to make decisions at an enterprise level, measuring results and quickly adapts to a rapidly changing marketplace
- Highly analytical, strategic and action-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to develop exceptional business communications
- Highly collaborative and has the ability to poses entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.