Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP
. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
The Mainframe RACF Engineering dept is responsible for Security engineering, Administration, Automation and Monitoring and Auditing for the US, UK, and Canada, RACF Databases, and managing well over 15,000 userids across all environments. We install , configure and maintain well over 75 RACF databases, across independent LPARS for all ADP’s Business units, running Z/OS and Z/Vm running on Z13 and Z14’s.
We are seeking a Senior Level RACF Engineer with a solid Z/OS background and experience. This position would be designated as a Design Engineer.
- RACF Administration across all LPARS, Users, General Resources
- RACF Engineering, Digital Certificates, Digital Rings
- Expertise in Vanguard Tools
- Expertise with IBM’S Z-Secure product
- Analyze and Maintain over 75 RACF databases
- Provide guidance and training to Junior ADP Associates
- Provide documentation in all new Engineering efforts
- 10+ years of hands on experience
- Proficient in TSO, JCL, Z/OS System Utilities
- Minimum 5 years RACF Engineering experience
- Preferred experience in Large environments (10 RACF DB)
- Solid knowledge of UNIX (OMVS)
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of either Vanguard Security products OR IBM’s Z-Secure product
- Familiarity with IBM’s RRSF Network
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.