ADP is hiring Mid-Market Account Executives
We know you’re busy, so we’ll get right to the point…
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of joy? #GoalDigger
- Are you ready to jump out of your comfort zone to think big and take risks that help you and your clients accomplish greatness? (Talk about win-win.)
- More importantly, do you love networking and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word and it’s that serious.)
Like what you hear? If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Don’t just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
Speaking of success… it’s our sales teams that make it happen. And that’s where you come in. As a Mid-Market Sales Representative, you’ll drive new business for ADP’s cloud-based HR solutions to corporate prospects within a defined territory. By strategically collaborating with partners and a little help from our top-notch training, you’ll cross-sell into both new and existing clients and effectively close sales for ADP Comprehensive Services.
Did we mention, you’ll join a champion sales team with five years of double-digit growth? (We don’t mean to brag, but we are pretty awesome here.)
Is this you?
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises…every time.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Insatiable appetite to learn. Driven by continuous learning with an insatiable hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more.
THINGS YOU’LL DO: (Responsibilities)
Drive our Business Forward
- Work within a protected geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals. It’s that simple.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now that’s what we call networking.
Deepen Relationships across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically cross-sell into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on ADP’s shiny, new products and solutions. Wait… there’s more!
- Provide overall direction, motivation, and leadership to a sales team in a designated territory. #helloboss
- Be an ADP ambassador by spending time in the field, at tradeshows, demonstrations and seminars #ADP
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups in the territory #WorkSmarter
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:(Required Qualifications)
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with C-level executives
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the executive level
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty-pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.